Mobile Banking App
The Fleetwood Bank Mobile Banking App is available for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ and is available for download from the App Store or Google Play. You can perform Bank transactions wherever and whenever you’d like – whether it’s paying your bills, reviewing a past transaction or finding a nearby ATM while you’re out and about, it’s as simple as clicking on your Fleetwood Bank App!
Details about mobile banking app.
The Fleetwood Bank Mobile Banking App allows you to:
- Check account balances and recent transaction history
- View and pay bills
- View E-Statements
- View check images
- Transfer funds
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Deposit checks from anywhere using Mobile Deposit
- Enable and manage Fast Balances
- Send money instantaneously through PopmoneyTM (PDF)
Mobile Deposit is an added feature within our Mobile Banking App that allows you to deposit checks from anywhere, at any time, using your smart phone. By submitting a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check, the funds will be deposited into your account through the Fleetwood Bank Mobile Banking App - no need to bring the physical check to the Bank – it’s that easy!
Details about mobile deposit.
How to get started:
- In the menu in your Fleetwood Bank Mobile App, click on Deposit a Check
- Your check must be endorsed with "For Mobile Deposit at Fleetwood Bank Only"
- Select an Account into which you want to deposit the money
- Enter the Check Amount
- Choose Front of Check Image Click Here to Take a Picture - take picture
- Choose Back of Check Image Click Here to Take a Picture - take picture
- Then click on Make Deposit
Important information related to Mobile Deposit:
- Deposits after 4:00 p.m., will be credited the next business day, Monday - Friday
- Availability of deposits: $200 available when posted to the account, the remainder the next business day
- Deposits will post to the account several hours after the close of business, as long as the deposit is made by 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- All checks must be endorsed
- Consumer Account Limits: Maximum deposit limit of $2,500 per day
- 15 checks per month, maximum of $5,000 per month
Business Account Limits:
- Maximum deposit limit of $5,000 per day
- 30 checks per month, maximum of $25,000 per month
- For all checks over these limits, there will be $1 per check charge