Earn Cash For Good Grades - They're Never Too Young To Learn About Saving!
With Fleetwood Bank’s Smart Savers Club, your Kindergarten through Eighth Grade student will learn how to save and spend wisely.
Simply follow these three easy steps:
- With a parent or guardian present, students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade can open a Smart Savers Account with as little as $5.
- Students must present their report card within 20 days of the end of every grading period in order to be eligible.
- For every “A” (or equivalent) in Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts, students will have $5 deposited into their account. (Each student can earn a maximum of $20 per grading period).
Other Important Things To Know:
- Interest accrues daily and is earned and paid semi-annually on the balance in the account. All Smart Savers accounts must have a balance of at least $1.00 to earn interest.
- There are no monthly service charges.
- Smart Savers accounts are held in the child’s name, however a parent or guardian must be a joint owner. (This is not a UTMA account).
- A parent or guardian must be present for withdrawals for any child under the age of 16.
- All Smart Savers will be added to our exclusive email list to receive fun activities, kid-friendly tips on saving and how to be financially healthy, and invitations to Fleetwood Bank contests and events.
- Every Smart Saver will receive a complimentary “I’m A Fleetwood Bank Smart Saver” t-shirt.
Terms and conditions subject to change at any time. Member FDIC.