Fleetwood Bank is a subsidiary of Fleetwood Bank Corporation and has been owned by local individuals since opening on January 4, 1934. Fleetwood Bank Corporation was incorporated on April 22, 1986 and is headquartered in Fleetwood, PA.
The Corporation stock is listed on the OTC market under the symbol FLEW.
To access the 2019 Annual Report, click here.
Directors of Fleetwood Bank Corporation:
Franklin M. Brown, Jr. – Assistant Secretary
Franklin S. Hoch – Treasurer
Richard L. Meares – Chairman
Peter R. Merkel – Secretary
Bruce C. Rhoads
Timothy P. Snyder – President and Chief Executive Officer