ATM and Debit Card Details
An ATM card is a PIN-based card. That means that in addition to using it at ATMs, you may also be able to use it to make purchases (by entering your Personal Identification Number) if the merchant is using one of the ATM networks that’s listed on the back of your card.
A debit card looks similar to a regular ATM card, and may be used at ATMs. The difference is that your Fleetwood Bank Debit Card has a MasterCard® logo on its face. That means you can use your debit card wherever MasterCard® debit cards are accepted.
A wire transfer is one of the safest ways to transfer money from one financial institution or person to another, worldwide. By using a wire transfer you can send emergency funds to family members, someone who is traveling, or to a vendor across the country or around the world. Fleetwood Bank makes it easy and affordable to transfer money electronically.
- Wire requests are processed for Bank customers only
- Wire request forms can be completed at any branch
- Requests must be verified before transmittal of funds
- International requests need to be submitted by 2:00 p.m. and domestic requests by 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday (we cannot guarantee same day transmittal and/or arrival of funds)
- Businesses and organizations must complete a Funds Transfer Authorization Agreement
Wire Transfer Fees:
|Domestic Outgoing||$25.00 per wire|
|International Outgoing||$40.00 per wire|
|Domestic or International Incoming||$12.00 per wire|
Wire Transfer Sending Instructions
When sending a wire transfer, the following information is required:
- Wiring instructions for the receiving financial institution
- Account information for the beneficiary
- ABA/routing number for domestic financial institutions or a SWIFT code for international financial institutions
- Complete address for the receiving financial institution
- Complete address for the beneficiary
All wire requests must be made in person at a branch. No wire requests will be accepted via telephone, fax or email.
We will contact you in the event there is a problem with the wire request, such as incomplete or incorrect beneficiary information, insufficient funds, etc.
Cut off for same day processing is 2:00 p.m. for international wires and 3:00 p.m. for domestic wires, Monday – Friday. Requests received after those times will be processed the next business day.
Fleetwood Bank cannot provide a guarantee as to how long it will take for the receiving financial institution to acknowledge receipt of the funds.
Wire Transfer Receiving Instructions
When receiving an incoming wire transfer into your Fleetwood Bank account, give the following instructions to the institution initiating the wire:
|Receiver Bank:||Atlantic Community Bankers Bank
1400 Market Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011
|Beneficiary Bank:||Fleetwood Bank
Main Franklin Streets, P.O. Box 105
|For Further Credit to:||Your name and account number|
International Currency Purchases
When traveling abroad, it is often a good idea to have at least some of the local currency with you when you arrive. By purchasing your currency in advance with Fleetwood Bank, you will be prepared when you reach your destination – as you may need local currency for a cab, public transportation or a meal.
- Purchase requests can be made at any branch or by calling Fleetwood Bank
- Requests are processed for Fleetwood Bank customers only
- Requests can be made in US dollars or the foreign currency (i.e. $500 USD in Euros or €500 Euros)
- A request for an exchange rate is only an estimate and cannot be guaranteed
- Currency is normally received in 2 – 5 business days (requests should be made as early as possible to avoid receiving funds in an insufficient time)
Money Orders & Official Checks
Money Orders and Official Checks are available for purchase by Fleetwood Bank customers only.
- $1,000 maximum amount
- $5 fee per money order
- Can be purchased for any amount up to the available balance in a Fleetwood Bank account
- $5 fee per check
Notary Services & Medallion Signature Guarantees
If you are in need of a notary to witness and verify the signing of an official bank document, notary services are available in all Fleetwood Bank offices. Notary services are for Fleetwood Bank customers only and a $5 fee will be charged per notarized document (fee waived for Pinnacle Club customers).
Medallion Signature Guarantee
A Medallion Signature Guarantee is a special signature guarantee for the transfer of securities. Fleetwood Bank guarantees that the signature is genuine and accepts liability for any forgery. Up to $250,000 will be guaranteed for Fleetwood Bank customers and a $6 fee will be charged per Signature Guarantee (fee waived for Pinnacle Club account customers).
Safe Deposit Box
Protect your valuables in a Safe Deposit Box, offered at all Fleetwood Bank branch locations, except the Wyomissing and Boyertown Offices. Boxes are available in a variety of sizes and are billed at a yearly rate. Safe Deposit Boxes provide privacy and security for your personal belongings and keeps them safe from most disasters.
Here are some examples of important items you may want to keep in your safe deposit box:
- Legal papers
- Business records
- Personal records
- Birth Certificates
- Insurance Policies
Safe Deposit Box Sizes and Fees
|2” x 5”||$20.00|
|3” x 5”||$25.00|
|4” x 5”||$30.00|
|5” x 5”||$40.00|
|3” x 10”||$45.00|
|5” x 10”||$65.00|
|10” x 10”||$95.00|
Box sizes and availability vary by location.
Bounceless Overdraft Protection
Bounceless Overdraft Protection gives you the peace of mind knowing you will not overdraw your account as long as you have funds available in another Fleetwood Bank savings or checking account. It saves you the embarrassment of having a check returned unpaid, by automatically transferring funds from your designated account when your checking account has insufficient funds.
- Automatically transfers funds from your designated overdraft account – choose from your savings account, secondary checking account, or money market account
- The exact amount of the overdraft will be transferred
- A $6 fee will be charged per overdraft transfer
- Only 6 overdraft transfers are allowed per month or service could be revoked
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal car for you!
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Poser. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won't be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademakr of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Let’s get started…
NEW CREDIT CARD CUSTOMERS:
EXISTING CREDIT CARD CUSTOMERS:
Click here* to access your Fleetwood Bank VISA® Credit Card Account.
* Please Note: This link is not part of the Fleetwood Bank website and will take you to the site for Élan Financial Services, a credit card partner for Fleetwood Bank.
For specific questions about your existing credit card account, please call Cardmember Services at:
Personal Credit Cards: #800-558-3424
Lost or Stolen Credit Cards: #800-558-3424