Fleetwood Bank offers a variety of loans to meet your personal lending needs. With our competitive interest rates and personalized service, we have the tools for your financial success.
EasyLock Home Equity Line of Credit
An EasyLock Home Equity Line of Credit is revolving credit secured by a lien on your primary residence or vacation home, with the option of locking segments of used funds into a fixed interest rate and term, at any time during the life of the loan.
Details about EasyLock line of credit.
- Access funds when needed and pay them back with the term and interest rate you select
- Simultaneous draw and repayment period up to 180 months, interest only payments required; ability to lock in portions for fixed interest rate and terms of 60 - 180 months
- Use for various needs such as home improvements, auto purchases, vacations, college expenses or debt consolidation
A Personal Loan is an unsecured loan with a fixed interest rate, term and monthly payment.
Details about personal loans.
- Borrow without pledging collateral
- Use for various small purchases or unexpected expenses
- A good way for new consumers to establish credit
- Terms up to 60 months
An Automobile Loan is a personal loan with a fixed interest rate, term and monthly payment, secured by an automobile title.
Details about automobile loans.
- Purchase a new or used vehicle from a dealership or private seller
- Refinance a used vehicle and use funds for other purposes where a specified amount of money is needed (i.e. debt consolidation, furniture purchase, etc.)
- Terms for new and used vehicles:
Up to 72 months - Current model year
Up to 60 months - Models 1 to 4 years old
Up to 36 months - Models 5 to 8 years old
Secured Visa® Card
A Secured Visa Card is a great way to show the ability to manage finances and help establish good credit history. If you are a first time borrower or need to repair your credit, a Secured Visa Card is a great option for you!
Details about Secured Visa card.
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card
- Simply open a secured savings account that is pledged as security for your credit card account
- Merchants and retailers won't know your card is secured when you use it to make purchases