Bounceless Overdraft Protection gives you the peace of mind knowing you will not overdraw your account as long as you have funds available in another Fleetwood Bank savings or checking account. It saves you the embarrassment of having a check returned unpaid, by automatically transferring funds from your designated account when your checking account has insufficient funds.
- Automatically transfers funds from your designated overdraft account – choose from your savings account, secondary checking account, or money market account
- The exact amount of the overdraft will be transferred
- A $6 fee will be charged per overdraft transfer
- Only 6 overdraft transfers are allowed per month
Choose from our popular business credit card optons such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations apply.
The creditor and issure of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Fleetwood Bank, in partnership with Élan Financial Services, is pleased to offer Fleetwood Bank VISA® Credit Cards to our business customers.
NEW CREDIT CARD CUSTOMERS:
EXISTING CREDIT CARD CUSTOMERS:
* Please Note: This link is not part of the Fleetwood Bank website and will take you to the site for Élan Financial Services, a credit card partner for Fleetwood Bank.
For specific questions about your existing credit card account, please call Cardmember Services at:
Business Credit Cards: #800-644-3526
Lost or Stolen Credit Cards: #800-558-3424
A Fleetwood Bank Business Debit Card allows a business to make purchases wherever MasterCard® is accepted.
Cash Management gives businesses access to their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Fleetwood Bank’s Online Banking.
Cash Management allows businesses to:
- Create and transmit direct deposits for payroll or ACH transfers to and from another financial institution
- Transmit tax payments
- Make a loan payment
- Manage users and recipients
- Upload a NACHA formatted ACH file for submission
- Send payments through subsidiary companies
- Send wire transfers
- View accounts and transaction history
- View images of checks
- Export files into Quicken and QuickBooks
Credit Approval is required for Cash Management services.
Merchant Capture enables businesses to scan deposits from the convenience of their own office without having to make a trip to the Bank.
Features and benefits of Merchant Capture:
- Scan and transmit deposits to the Bank at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Easy to use software and scanner equipment, provided and installed by the Bank
- Scanning software calculates your deposit total, allowing less chance for errors
- Instant confirmation emails assure you that the Bank has received the deposit
Credit and debit card payment processing is seamless, simple and productive, providing acceptance of all major credit and debit cards, for in-store, phone, mail order and on-the-go transactions.
Features and benefits of Merchant Services:
- Credit and debit card payments – seamlessly process transactions from Visa®, Master Card®, American Express®, and Discover® cards
- Payments that go wherever you go – choose from a variety of point-of-sale terminals or online solutions and turn your computer, phone or tablet into a virtual terminal
- Mobile payment solutions – instantly transform your mobile device into a payment terminal with Vwalaa! Mobile Pay (compatible with over 100+ leading mobile devices, including the popular Android and iOS phones/tablets)
You have a right to count on:
- Free “no obligation” consultation including a comparison with your existing processor
- A complete array of products and services that can be customized to meet your needs
- Live technical support around the clock
- A true accounting of your transactions in a statement you can read and understand
Subject to approval.
Money Orders and Official Checks are available for purchase by Fleetwood Bank customers only.
- $1,000 maximum amount
- $5 fee per money order
- Pinnacle Club customers receive their first 6 money orders free of charge
- Can be purchased for any amount up to the available balance in a Fleetwood Bank account
- $5 fee per check
- Provides a safe and secure deposit option for customers who make physical deposits outside of regular banking hours
- Night Deposit services are available at all Fleetwood Bank branch locations, except the Wyomissing Private Banking Office
Notary Services for Fleetwood Bank Customers
If you are in need of a notary to witness and verify the signing of an official bank document, notary services are available in all Fleetwood Bank offices. A $5 fee will be charged per notarized document (fee waived for Pinnacle Club customers).
Medallion Signature Guarantee
A Medallion Signature Guarantee is a special signature guarantee for the transfer of securities. Fleetwood Bank guarantees that the signature is genuine and accepts liability for any forgery. Up to $250,000 will be guaranteed for Fleetwood Bank customers and a $6 fee will be charged per Signature Guarantee (fee waived for Harvest and Pinnacle Club account customers).
Protect your valuables in a Safe Deposit Box, offered at all Fleetwood Bank branch locations, except the Wyomissing and Boyertown Offices. Boxes are available in a variety of sizes and are billed at a yearly rate. Safe Deposit Boxes provide privacy and security for your personal belongings and keeps them safe from most disasters.
Here are some examples of important items you may want to keep in your safe deposit box:
- Legal papers
- Business records
- Personal records
- Birth Certificates
- Insurance Policies
Safe Deposit Box Sizes and Fees:
|2” x 5”||$20.00|
|3” x 5”||$25.00|
|4” x 5”||$30.00|
|5” x 5”||$40.00|
|3” x 10”||$45.00|
|5” x 10”||$65.00|
|10” x 10”||$95.00|
Box sizes and availability vary by location.
A wire transfer is one of the safest ways to transfer money from one financial institution or person to another, worldwide. By using a wire transfer you can send emergency funds to family members, someone who is traveling, or to a vendor across the country or around the world. Fleetwood Bank makes it easy and affordable to transfer money electronically.
- Wire requests are processed for Bank customers only
- Wire request forms can be completed at any branch
- Requests must be verified before transmittal of funds
- International requests need to be submitted by 2:00 p.m. and domestic requests by 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday (we cannot guarantee same day transmittal and/or arrival of funds)
- Businesses and organizations must complete a Funds Transfer Authorization Agreement
Wire Transfer Fees:
|Domestic Outgoing||$25.00 per wire|
|International Outgoing||$40.00 per wire|
|Domestic or International Incoming||$12.00 per wire|
(Wire Transfer Fees are reduced for Fleetwood Bank Cash Management customers.)
Wire Transfer Sending Instructions:
When sending a wire transfer, the following information is required:
- Wiring instructions for the receiving financial institution
- Account information for the beneficiary
- ABA/routing number for domestic financial institutions or a SWIFT code for international financial institutions
- Complete address for the financial institution
- Complete address for the beneficiary
All wire requests must be made through Fleetwood Bank Cash Management services or in person at a branch. No wire requrests will be accepted via telephone, fax or email.
We will contact you in the event there is a problem with the wire request, such as incomplete or incorrect beneficiary information, insufficient funds, etc.
Cut off for same day processing is 2:00 p.m. for international wires and 3:00 p.m. for domestic wires, Monday – Friday. Requests received after those times will be processed the next business day.
Fleetwood Bank cannot provide a guarantee as to how long it will take for the receiving financial institution to acknowledge receipt of the funds.
Wire Transfer Receiving Instructions:
When receiving an incoming wire transfer into your Fleetwood Bank account, give the following instructions to the institution initiating the wire:
Atlantic Community Bankers Bank
1400 Market Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011
|Beneficiary Bank:||Fleetwood Bank|
Main & Franklin Streets, P.O. Box 105
|For Further Credit to:||Your name and account number|