|Frequently Asked Questions|
Personal Internet Banking Online User Guide: Click Here*
Business Internet Banking Online User Guide: Click Here*
*Due to the size of these files, depending on your internet connection, they may take several minutes to open.
- What is the minimum amount required to open a checking account?
as little as $1.00
- Do any accounts not require a minimum balance?
Yes, our ELink Checking account has no minimum balance requirement, however other requirements must be met. See our Personal Banking Tab on our homepage.
- Do you have accounts for seniors?
Yes, our Harvest account is for ages 50+.
- Do you have accounts that have free bill pay?
Yes, our Harvest and Pinnacle Checking.
- Do you have accounts with unlimited check writing?
All of our checking accounts allow unlimited check writing.
- How can I find out my ABA routing number?
Fleetwood Bank's routing number is 031311593 (the first nine numbers at the bottom of your check).
- How do I switch my account to Fleetwood Bank?
See a customer service representative for a Switch Kit or check our home page on this web site for Switch Kit information.
- What do I do if I lose a check?
Contact the bank immediately to place a stop payment or you can place a stop payment online anytime if you are enrolled in our internet banking.
- If my address changes what should I do?
Notify your branch of the address change.
- Can I open an account online?
No, not at this point, but it is a product we hope to have in the near future.
- Do any checking accounts earn interest?
Yes, all our checking accounts earn interest with the exception of the Basic Checking.
- How can I reconcile my account? Click here for a copy of our account reconciliation form.
- How is the interest calculated?
Interest is compounded and paid quarterly.
- What is the minimum amount required for a saving account?
- What is the difference between a money market and savings account?
You are able to write up to three checks per month on the Money Market and the minimum balance requirement is $2500.00. Our savings account do not have check writing capability, but only have a minimum balance requirement of $300.00. You may also access either account through an ATM card.
- Do you have special accounts for students?
School Passbook Savings
- Are my accounts insured?
Up to $250,000 per depositor. Talk to any branch personnel for additional information pertaining to FDIC coverage. Visit http://www2.fdic.gov/edie/ to access the FDIC's financial calculator.
- Is there a fee for not using my savings account?
If an account is not used for a period of two years, there is a $5.00 dormancy fee.
- Do you have a Club Account?
Yes, see one of our Customer Service Representatives for more details and to open the account.
- Do you have special savings accounts for taxes?
We offer a tax saver account to save for your taxes. If your mortgage is with Fleetwood Bank, we can also escrow your taxes.
- Can I set up automatic transfers to my savings accounts?
- Why should I consider IRAs?
The interest rate is higher and your money will grow quicker for you retirement.
- Do you have an investment department?
No, but we have a business relationship with Adams and Associates Financial Advisors. Click here for more information. NOTE: This link will take you out of Fleetwood Bank’s Website.
- Can I move my IRA to your bank from another institution?
Yes, simply open your IRA with us and we will take care of the transfer.
- What do I do if my card is stolen?
- Are there any fees for using my card?
$1.50 Foreign ATM transaction fee with the Basic and ELink Checking account or a savings account.
- How do I activate my card?
Use it at one of Fleetwood Bank’s ATM machines.
- Is my debit card different then a credit card?
Yes, the debit card charges your checking or savings account directly for the transaction. It can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Can I use it in a foreign country?
- How do I get a debit card?
See one our customer service representatives to order your card.
- How do I get a Fleetwood Bank credit card?
You can access the website from our homepage or apply in one of our branch offices.
- What do I do if it’s lost?
Call Élan credit card services at 1-800-558-3424 OR report it to your branch office.
- If there is a mistake on a charge what do I do?
Call the customer service number on the back of your card and they will help you file a dispute.
Bill Pay Online
- How do I enroll and when will it be available to me?
You can enroll online or in any of our branch offices. You will receive a "welcome" email in about 24 hours, at which time you can access your account.
- What if I forget my password, what do I do?
You can use the “Forgot Password” option on the sign on screen.
- Can anyone else see my account information?
No, our site has the latest online security.
- What accounts can I access?
All the accounts in which you are primary and secondary owner.
- What details can I see on my accounts?
The latest transaction history, balances, images of checks, and current activity
- How far back can I view my accounts?
- Can I transfer between accounts?
- If I’m not sure a transfer happened what do I do?
Go into "Accounts", then "Online Activity", then "Pending". This will show any upcoming transactions.
- What happens if I don’t sign into my Internet Banking account for several months?
You will receive an email asking if you are having access problems and if no response your service will be deleted one month later.
- Are there any fees?
There are no fees for internet banking, however, there may be fees for Bill Pay with certain accounts.
- Why does my password expire so often?
As an added security feature, we ask that you change your password to protect your accounts every 91 days.
- How long after I apply am I activated?
It generally takes 24 hours or less.
- How do I enroll for bill pay?
Sign up online or visit one of our branches for more information.
- Is it safe?
Yes, it is a secure website.
- Are there any fees?
With our Basic Checking account, Bill Pay is 6.95 a month for up to 10 Bills plus a one time setup fee of $2.50. $.70 per item after 10 bills. With all other checking accounts the service is free.
- How does bill pay work?
You can set up your payees and the dates you want them paid, and we do the rest.
- Can I pay bills from checking and savings?
Bill Pay must be paid from a checking account.
- Are my payments guaranteed?
Yes, as long as the funds are available in your account and the transactions are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Who do I contact if I have a bill payment problem?
Fleetwood Bank at 610-944-7666
- Will my payments show up on my statement?
- Are my payments sent electronically?
Some are, however, some companies do not offer that service.
- How far in advance should I schedule my payments?
5-7 days in advance
- Can I schedule recurring payments?
- Can I view what I paid?
- How long does it take to set up a new payee?
It takes only a few minutes.
- How long does it take for a payment to reach a payee?
Depending if it is electronic or not, 2-7 business days.
- When will the payment be taken out of my account?
Each payee has lead days that determines this answer.
Identity Theft Contacts
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION - If you suspect your identity has been stolen, contact the FTC ASAP:
SSN INPECTOR GENERAL: To report stolen social security number: Three companies to request a copy of your credit report:
- 1-877-ID-THEFT or 1-877-438-4338
CREDIT CARD SOLICITATION: Contact to be removed from credit card mailing list:
- TRANS UNION 1-800-916-8800
- EXPERIAN 1-800-301-7195
- EQUFAX 1-800-685-1111